|DEPARTMENT/DISCIPLINE||SEMESTER FEE||ONE TIME FEE|
|Tuition Fee||Allied Charges||Total A||Admission Fee*||Registration Fee||Security Deposit**||Total (B)||Total A+B|
|Computer Science / BSAF||50,000||7,000||57,000||12,500||5,000||10,000||27,500||84,500|
|Biosciences / Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics||40,000||6,000||46,000||12,500||5,000||10,000||27,500||73,500|
|Social Sciences / Statistics||32,000||5,000||37,000||12,500||5,000||10,000||27,500||64,500|
|BS Engineering Technology||32,000||5,000||37,000||12,500||5,000||10,000||27,500||64,500|
|MS/PhD (less Engineering)||3,500/CR-Hr||15,000||-||12,500||5,000||10,000||27,500||-|
- Concessions on Tuition Fee (upto 12.5%) is applicable to applicants of POF wards and 10% to students who completed their 12 years education from MDC.
- *Includes cost of two pairs of uniform and blazer except for graduate students.
- **For graduating students' degree issuance fee will be adjusted from security deposit.
- Annual increase in Tuition Fee per semester of Rs. 4,000/- for Engineering students will be applicable.
- All expenses are in Pakistani Rupees.
PAYMENT OF DUES
For convenience of students the University has set-up a banking booth at the Quaid campus, for deposit of fee. Online deposit of fee can be made through any domestic branch of Bank Alfalah Limited through Cash Management System.
For speedy processing, copy of deposited voucher should also be WhatsApp to:
|03005502841||for Engineering Students|
|03100015821||for Non Engineering Students|
Similarly for online transfer of funds and intimation to Treasurer's Office please include email as follows:
All students seeking admission & registration in the 1st semester should deposit their fee before commencement of the semester. All other students of the University should deposit their semester fee within 10 working days of the commencement of that semester, thereafter fine will be charged as per the policy.
Clearance of dues is a prerequisite for appearing in any kind of examination in the University.